Friday, November 6, 2009

When I'm Lonely, I Look to Keith...

So my boyfriend is away on work for the weekend and I've been quite a lonely girl. The good news is that Keith had TWO spectacular performances on live TV yesterday, both of which I TIVOED and watched repeatedly last night. The first was on The TODAY Show where he had a somewhat awkward interview, then performed "Only You Can Love Me This Way"...which, lets be honest ladies, reminds us all of our boyfriends/husbands. Then, on The Late Night Show, Keith performed SWEET THING just before midnight last night. His voice sounded SPECTACULAR and the band was set up kind of like a flock of geese with Keith in the front and the guys behind him in a triangle. The best news about his performance is that he was wearing a buttoned-up shirt, which was naturally unbuttoned at the top, and a new tattoo on his chest was visible! It seems to be some kind of a sun over his heart and is meant to symbolize his love for his beautiful daughter, Sunday Rose. I can't wait to see him again to see that new tattoo in person.....

No comments:

Post a Comment