Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cloud 9

It's 3 days post meeting Keith and I'm still on Cloud 9. Last night was exciting because it was my first day back at work and I got to tell everyone about my awesome Keith adventure. Similarly exciting was my first day back at class today where I got to share my story with just about every single person in all of my classes. I'm sure at this point people think I'm absolutely crazy, but that's ok...I tell them I'm no psychotic...I'm a Keithaholic :) I really don't see any end to this feeling of euphoria and I can honestly say that it's kind of making everything else in my life just seem to fit together. So thank you again, Keith, for making me the happiest girl on earth.

In other Monkey news, Keith is eagerly awaiting his "All For The Hall" fundraiser that will take place in Nashville on October 5th. Tickets go on sale next Tuesday for Monkeyville members and on Friday for the general public. Unfortunately, I have school so I won't be able to attend, but for those of you who are interested, please click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment