Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You Gonna Fly..

Tomorrow marks one of the biggest days of my entire life...I'm moving to Nashville for 2 months! Having never really left home in my life I'm a little nervous as to what this trip will bring. I already know how much I'm going to miss my family and friends, but I feel like it's just something I HAVE to do. In my mind, there really isn't an option. I need some time to spread my wings, and now is the time.

Sydney and I are headed to Nashville tomorrow morning. We each unfortunately have to take our own cars so we each have a car down there. We'll arrive in Nashville on Thursday...only to sleep..and to get back on the road together to head to Keith's LAST concert in Minnesota. So bittersweet...So happy I'm going to the last concert..SO sad my favorite KU tour ever is over.

I'm sure I'll be blogging a lot coming up...so stay tuned!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment