Sunday, August 1, 2010

Countdown To Keith

It's that time of the year again: Keith Concert Time!!! That's right, in a mere 34 days I'll be basking in the 2nd row with my cousin, Vicky, as Keith takes on the Champlain Valley Fair in Essex Junction, Vermont. Having been to almost 10 Keith concerts thus far, I must admit that I am still just as excited for this concert as I was for my first. What's extra special about this concert is that 1) I'm sitting in the 2nd row, which is BY FAR closer than any other starting position seat at a Keith concert, and 2) my parents are going!!! Since the first time I saw Keith at Mohegan Sun I've been trying to talk my parents into going to one of his concerts, or rather "experiences," and they're finally going! Although I'm sure it won't be as intimate of a concert because it's outside, at a fair, and he won't have a catwalk, I can't wait for my Dad to see all of his guitars, his voice, and his AMAZING stage presence. I only hope they gain the respect for Keith that I've always had...

No comments:

Post a Comment