Monday, January 16, 2012

Keith Hits NEW HAMPSHIRE!

That's RIGHT, ladies and gentlemen, the big man himself is coming to NEW HAMPSHIRE!!! Today it was announced that Keith will be performing at Meadowbrook Cellular Pavilion on September 2nd, 2012...OH MY GOODNESS! Never did I think Keith would play a gig in New Hampshire, let alone at a tiny place like Meadowbrook. It's like all my KU dreams are coming true. I'm so grateful to have him in my life and to have him SO close to home. Now the only thing I need to do is GET TICKETS! It's usually ridiculously hard to get face value tickets through the Meadowbrook site because they release tickets to season ticket holders first, THEN the general public, which usually puts you in the back sections. Lets face it, I CANNOT deal with back row seats at a KU concert! I'll definitely be praying to the Keith Urban Gods tonight in hopes of getting lucky with some awesome tickets during tomorrow's presale! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. If you join the Meadowbrook Facebook App or sign up for the 'Brook Beat newsletter, you get access to presales the day before the general public. It's super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I got the text the other day - FINGERS ARE CROSSED!

    ReplyDelete