Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WOKQ Rules

All yesterday and last night I worked on a video to sent to Mark and Karen of WOKQ's Morning Waking Crew to show them what a HUGE Keith Urban fan I am. After failed e-mails and a failed post on facebook, I finally uploaded the video on youtube and was able to send it to the crew asking to take a minute and fourteen seconds out of their busy schedule to watch it. Guess what? THEY DID! In fact, not only did they watch the video, they watched it ON AIR and put it on their facebook page for all to see. How cool is that? Though they can't promise anything right now because they don't even know if they'll get meet and greet opportunities, I'm hopeful that my video will be a big hit and when the time comes, I'll get a chance to meet Keith on behalf of WOKQ's Loyal Listeners. After all, IS there a bigger KU fan in New Hampshire? I dare say not! Here's the video if you haven't seen it yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment